Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly:-
Kamagra Oral Jelly is one of the best alternatives used by people who don’t like tablets of Kamagra. Effective in most of the male impotency problems, the Kamagra oral jelly can eliminate ED symptoms and help males with delightful intimacy.
Sildenafil Citrate is a globally known impotency medicine widely used in branded male impotency drugs. It is known to be super effective against ED or erectile dysfunction. It is a known fact that most males develop many ED symptoms to some extent after a certain age which is a gruesome disease. Not only that but the condition gets worse as males age. To define ED in simple words, it is a medical condition when a male fails to attain a hard erection or fails to maintain a hard erection for a prolonged period of physically interacting with their partner. Sometimes erection is not hard enough to facilitate intimacy.
Kamagra Oral Jelly is an effective male impotency drug, used globally to treat erectile dysfunction in men. With insufficient blood flow into the organ, males find it difficult to get a hard erection or sustain a hard erection for a prolonged period. Kamagra oral jelly contains Sildenafil, a PDE5 or phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that boosts blood flow into the organ, resulting in a hard erection.
Difference Between Kamagra Oral Jelly and Tablets
Kamagra jelly, being in a semi-solid jelly form, tends to get quickly absorbed in our body, unlike tablets that have a slow rate of absorption. It takes around 20 minutes for the Jelly to start working after consumption as compared to tablets that take anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes.
Apart from that, everything else is similar to the primary Kamagra tablet as the Oral Jelly also remains effective from 4-6 hours. However, there are several general practitioners who have reported a longer time.
Kamagra Jelly also contains Sildenafil Citrate as its primary ingredient, which is one of the PDE-5 vasodilators family. Sildenafil Citrate is known to dilate blood vessels around the genital area to improve blood flow. While stronger blood flow is the main cause of a stronger erection, Kamagra Jelly can not work until you are physically interacting with your partner since it’s not an aphrodisiac. You can read the description of Kamagra tablets to know the science behind Sildenafil in your body.
How to Consume Kamagra Jelly?
Please follow these instructions carefully to get the best possible results from Kamagra Oral Jelly.
- You are advised only to take 100mg dose within a 24-hour period for safe consumption.
- This medicine starts working within 20 minutes of consumption and remains effective for up to 6 hours. You are advised to consume it 30-minutes prior to stimulation.
- You can swallow these jellies without water but it’s advised to consume it with a glass of water too.
- For best results, do not fatty or large means before taking Kamagra oral jelly
- Avoid alcohol as it can reduce the effectiveness of Kamagra
While there are no major side effects of the oral jelly, it can show some rare common side effects in some individuals.
Common Side Effects
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Mild Nausea
- Dryness in eyes
Some of the side effects are experienced due to dehydration and you can reduce them by increasing water intake. You can reduce the following effects with water:
- Less Common Side Effects
- Slight blueness in vision
- Slightly blurred vision
- Light sensitivity
These above-mentioned side-effects are often only experienced in first-time users and they diminish as the body adapts to the medicine intake. Individuals experiencing the above side effects should not stop consuming this medicine.
There are some serious side effects that are very rare and seek immediate medical attention but these dangerous side-effects are only seen in people already suffering from a medical condition or people already on some medication.
People suffering from the following conditions or undergoing any medical treatment are advised to consult their healthcare provider before consuming this jelly.
- Heart-related & cardiovascular conditions such as idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, aortic stenosis, and general ventricular outflow obstruction.
- Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease with unstable angina.
- Serious arrhythmia, stroke or myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- All blood pressure related issues such as Hypotension, Hypertension, or individuals with severely impaired autonomic BP control
- Resting hypertension or high blood pressure with BP >170/110
- Resting hypotension or low blood pressure with BP <90/50
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic retina disease)
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Sickle cell or other related anaemias
- Organ donor recipients
Patients taking the following medicine are strictly advised to consult their physician before taking this Jelly
- Nitroglycerin medicines
- Amyl Nitrate (a.k.a poppers)
- Nitroprusside medicines
- Organ Donor Recipient medicines
- Azole antifungal medicines consumed orally
Pros and Cons of Kamagra Oral Jelly
- The jelly formulation is easily consumable by people who find it hard to swallow pills
- It is available in different flavors like strawberry, orange, pineapple, and banana
- It starts treating the ED symptoms within 30 minutes after consumption
- It can last up to 4 to 6 hours
- It rarely has any side effects.
- Its effects depend on your erection conditions
- It may cause side effects if you have an allergy to sildenafil
- If the user is not hydrated, it can cause severe dry mouth
- The effects of this medicine can be affected if taken with fatty food.
- Kamagra jelly may not be the best choice for people with BP issues.
What is the use of Kamagra oral jelly?
Kamagra oral jelly is used to treat male impotence issues such as erectile dysfunction. It is a widely used medicine, preferred by those who don’t like tablets. Being in the jelly form, it starts working promptly as compared to Kamagra tablets. Most males experience ED symptoms after a certain age, this provides quick relief from those symptoms and offers a hard erection at the time of intimacy with a partner.
Is Kamagra oral jelly legal in Australia?
Yes, Kamagra oral jelly is legal in Australia since Kamagra is actually branded Viagra and contains Sildenafil Citrate which is totally legal to be consumed. You can either get it as an over the counter medicine or you can also order it via online stores.
How to use it?
Take one pouch of Kamagra oral jelly before 30-45 minutes of physical intimation with your partner for an effect of around 4-5 hours. Try not to eat anything before taking Kamagra oral jelly or avoid fatty foods and only eat a light meal. Kamagra works best with an empty stomach. You can consume the oral jelly with either a glass of water or simply without anything. The different flavors feel good on the mouth and you never feel like taking medicine but a candy instead.
Is it safe to use Kamagra oral jelly?
It is totally safe to take Kamagra oral jelly if you do not consume any other medicine or you don’t have any other health condition. In case you are suffering from a health condition, it is recommended to consult your doctor before taking Kamagra oral jelly (especially if you have any heart conditions).
What is the side effect of Kamagra oral jelly?
There are no severe side effects of Kamagra oral jelly but some common side effects that first-timers or people with certain health conditions can experience include headache(very common), dizziness, nasal congestion, flushing, visual disturbance, blurred vision, visual color distortions(blue vision), hot flushes, dyspepsia(indigestion), and nausea.
Can a woman take Kamagra?
Since Sildenafil is known to arouse men by increasing blood flow into their organs, it was found in a study that Sildenafil can have a similar effect on women, increasing blood flow in their female genitals and help them with better arousal, sensation, and lubrication during the time of intimacy.