Ladygra is a sildenafil citrate-based tablet manufactured especially for women. The pink color tablet comes in a blister pack of 4. Unlike males, females rarely have conditions that can hinder their sexual desires. However, the recent times have not been good for females as problems such as FSD (female sexual disorder) & FSAD (female sexual arousal disorder) have become common. With increasing FSD and FSAD conditions, several GPs and specialists have started prescribing Sildenafil Citrate to females.
Ladygra tablets help treat problems such as low sexual desires by increasing sensitivity and blood flow around the female gential area. This in turn results in better and increased natural lubrication while also extending the intimacy time with your partner. FSD and FSAD symptoms can be either psychological or physiological. Ladygra tablets can help women in both but make sure to read all the recommendations carefully since it can show adverse effects on pregnancy.
How Ladygra Works?
Similar to the Kamagra or Viagra tablets, Ladygra also contains Sildenafil Citrate, which belongs to the PDE-5 vasodilators family. The medicine is known to elevate the levels of nitric oxide (NO) inside the body, which is responsible for dilating the blood vessels and relaxing the muscles around them. As the blood vessels around the vaginal area relaxes, the increased blood flow activates, resulting in a longer sexual desire.
How to Take the Medicine?
To get the best results from Ladygra tablets, read these instructions carefully:
- Everyone taking this medication should only consume one tablet within a period of 24 hours.
- If you are taking it for the first time, start by consuming 50mg of Ladygra and then eventually move to 100mg.
- The medicine becomes effective in 30 to 60 minutes after consuming. You can experience the effects after 45 minutes.
- The medicine stays in effect for 4 to 6 hours.
- Always consume Ladygra tablets with a large lukewarm or cold glass of water.
- Fatty and large meals can reduce the effectiveness of Ladygra. Avoid heavy meals for best results.
- Avoid consuming alcohol before this medicine since it can reduce the effectiveness.
There are some common side effects that Ladygra may show on women consuming it for the first time:
Common Side Effects
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Mild Nausea
- Eye Dryness
While there are no serious side effects of Sildenafil Citrate, it may show some adverse effects if you have a medical condition or you are taking other medicines. Make sure to consult a healthcare professional if you experience following
- Slight blueness in vision
- Slight blurred vision
- Light sensitivity
There are no reviews yet.